Re: CPC/Delta 1 Bright Lab Jr Safelight

From: Don Bryant (dsbryant@mindspring.com)
Date: 07/03/03-11:01:21 PM Z

Mike,

Tons of 1A safelights appear on e-bay each week. Many are new or slightly
used. Just watch for a bit and you can get one for a low price since it
seems many folks are dumping their dark room equipment for digital. For
example, last month I purchased a 10x12 Kodak 1A filter for about $8, new!

Don Bryant