who has a contact printing frame for me?

curzon@tegenlicht.com
Date: 07/06/03-05:00:05 AM Z

I've been rather bussy at my work the last few days, so I missed the mail
from Sandy King, offering a printing frame. My loss, since I really need one
to get started with cyanotype and maybe kalitype.

I've spend the last months building larger pinhole cameras out of wood so I
can make larger paper negatives (15x24 cm (6x9.5")and 13x27 cm (with curved
plane). I also bought an old Welta 6x9 cm (small) field camera built in
1930. I made some pictures with it on paper negatives and they are great.
They really have that old look. I just have one light leekage to repair.
http://www.tegenlicht.com/camera/camera_welta9x12.htm

I also bought an old Russian LF camera through Ebay from a guy in Russia:
http://www.tegenlicht.com/camera/camera_fdk18x24.htm
It's a simple camera without a shutter, but for paper negatives it's good
enough.

I took a workshop on cyanotype and kalitype on the "Fotofestival Naarden" in
Holland, Europe. (BTW: I can recommend this festival: every two years and
lasts a month. For info look at www.fotofestival.com ). I'm also going to
build a large format camera for 20 x 30 cm negative size with an old
Rodenstock lens from about 1903.

The next few months I'll spend making paper negatives to start the
alt-processes this winter.

And now my question. I still haven't found a contact printing frame. There
is no supplyer in Holland and I couldn't find a second hand one yet.
Is there anyone on this list who has a printing frame he's willing to sell
to me? I'll pay for the shipping costs. It doesn't have to be a new one, as
long as it is complete and operational.

Thanks,
Bert