Re: who has a contact printing frame for me?

From: Michael Healy (mjhealy@kcnet.com)
Date: 07/06/03-10:41:38 AM Z

Bert, two things. First of all, eBay has these things all the time. I
purchased a very nice (and very old!) Kodak wooden one that handles 5x7". It
looks really cool, and it works great for my 4x5" negs. Probably would work
for 5x4" as well, but of course we don't get that over here. Mine must have
cost me about US$15.00. Sometime these get expensive on eBay, but even the
very large ones are available if you watch for them. A lot of the American
sellers on eBay do ship to your parts.

The other thing to consider is to try Bostick and Sullivan. Their print
frames come in several sizes, and they are not even all that expensive.
Something like US$100-US$150, depending on size. You will need to ask them
about shipping. But if you are willing to pay shipping from US, as you say
you are, then you might check this option. I own one of their 8x10 frames.
It is an excellent piece of equipment, and they are absolulely the best
people to deal with. (Except for Calumet...)

Sandy's was a pretty large frame, wasn't it? It sounds like you might not
have needed anything that large anyhow.

Good luck!

Mike Healy
Tempe, AZ