RE: who has a contact printing frame for me?

From: Vincent Dobson (manitec@bellsouth.net)
Date: 07/06/03-10:39:53 AM Z

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com

<:)-----Original Message-----
<:)From: Michael Healy [mailto:mjhealy@kcnet.com]

<<<<< it works great for my 4x5" negs. Probably would work
for 5x4" as well, but of course we don't get that over here. <<<<<

I'm now confused. I thought 5x4 was the same size as 4x5, just stated
differently? Or, was that just a "tongue in cheek" statement, Michael?

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com