My first cyanotype experiment...

From: Loris Medici (lorism@tnn.net)
Date: 07/06/03-01:56:15 PM Z

Hi to all,

Below you may find the link to my first cyanotype:
http://abone.tnn.net/lorism/cyanotype-01.jpg

I was expecting to make a print with a tonality similar to this one below:
http://abone.tnn.net/lorism/cyanotype-01-inkjet-version.jpg

Yep, this is a failed one (but pretty nice for the first try). I think this
is due to the high contrast of the enlarged negative I've made using Liam
Lawless' method + the lack of a hinged contact printing frame to check the
exposure. It seems that I have to do many tests in order to find the correct
contrast-density for the enlarged negative. I will try the dijital negative
method + some good-for-silver pinhole negatives next weekend...

Best regards,
Loris.