Santa Fe Workshop NoticeEand Cyano Question

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 07/06/03-02:07:36 PM Z

Just a mild reminder that anyone interested in my One-Day Digital Neg
Blitz in Santa Fe this July 20th should sign up soon. In addition to
covering all the latest techniques for making inkjet negatives, I'll
passionately demonstrate valuable meat-and-potatoes Photoshop techniques
for real photographers. You can learn more (and even register for the
workshop) at the following URL:

http://www.danburkholder.com/Pages/misc_pages/santa_fe_7_03.html

Now about the cyanotype: I just found two decade-old bottles of A and B
cyanotype chemistry. Does that stuff keep or should I just throw it out
and mix up another cheap batch whenever the cyano spirit moves?

Thanks!

Dan

Dan Burkholder
P.O. Box 111877
Carrollton, TX 75011-1877
USA
972-242-9819
fax 972-242-9651
dan@danburkholder.com
www.danburkholder.com

Author of the book nobody should be without:
"Making Digital Negatives for Contact Printing."

- Albert Einstein

"Knowledge in moderation ain't bad either."
- Dan Burkholder