Dijital negatives on Epson Inkjet Transparency Media...

From: Loris Medici (lorism@tnn.net)
Date: 07/08/03-02:43:01 AM Z

Hi all,

Today, I'm going to purchase a pack of Epson Transparency media in order
to make dijital negatives. I have an Epson 890 Photo suing Epson color
dye inks and an Epson 1160 CIS primed with Piezotone pigment quadblack
inks. I will make cyanotypes. Can you please describe your workflow?
(settings, curve adjustments ect.)

Thanks in advance,
Loris.