Re: Dijital negatives on Epson Inkjet Transparency Media...

From: Jon Lybrook (jon@terabear.com)
Date: 07/08/03-10:32:55 AM Z

Hi Loris,

I've not done much of it yet, but there's a good book out by Dan Burkholder that
describes in detail many of the technical challenges (and solutions) for
creating digital negatives. I'm actually going to a workshop in Santa Fe in a
couple weeks to learn from Dan directly.

See http://www.danburkholder.com/Pages/main_pages/page1_main.htm

BTW, Hi everyone. I'm new to the list. My work is at http://lytescapes.com

Best wishes,
Jon Lybrook