RE: Homemade vacuum frame (was: contact printing frames)

From: Vincent Dobson (manitec@bellsouth.net)
Date: 07/08/03-09:01:41 PM Z

<:)-----Original Message-----
<:)From: Sandy King [mailto:sanking@clemson.edu]
 I eventually bought a very large (44X36") unit on
<:)EBay for a pittance, probably less than I would have spent on
<:)building a unit of this size.
<:)
<:)Lots of pre-press equipment of this type is selling for a fraction of
<:)its former cost at this time. Look in your local market or on eBay
<:)and you will find some incredible bargains in printing equipment.
<:)

Speaking of which --- if you live close to Salt Lake cause shipping would be
expensive I guess if the legs don't come off - it's huge.

Don't think 30x40's would be a good beginner size for me, so have at it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2543936715

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com