RE: Names, Faces, and APIS

From: Rocky J. Boudreaux (rocky@pdq.net)
Date: 07/08/03-09:34:09 PM Z

Well seems you really started something and I for one am glad you did.
My friend Robert Cockrell from Corpus Christi and I (Rocky Boudreaux of
Houston) will be in attendance.
Haven't missed the Santa Fe APIS Event yet.
We will drive and come a few days early so there is time to explore and
photograph.

I also will be bringing some 8x10 equipment and offering it for sale.
No booth etc. "just people to people".
If you have any interest here's the link.
http://www.rocky-of-texas.com/equipment.htm

Perhaps we should all add a little symbol to our name tag that identifies us
as "From the List".
Maybe just a large FTL.
I for one will be taking names (from this list) and looking for people.
Always nice to put a face with a name.

Rocky
www.http://rocky-of-texas.com there's a picture on the opening page should
anyone be interested.