Re: Halochrome

From: Nigel Miller (nm1@bolton.ac.uk)
Date: 07/10/03-12:34:56 PM Z

I hang my head in shame to have bothered everybody!

Thanks Garry, Halochrome is back on the Rockaloid website although it had
disappeared when I last tried to buy it (at least a year ago).

I have e-mailed Rockaloid.com to see if they have a supplier in the UK.

If anybody is interested I will post their reply.

Nigel Miller