Re: Old "Chloride Paper" Contact Printer?

From: ethereal art (etherealart@mindspring.com)
Date: 07/12/03-06:38:32 PM Z

>You are right about the azo paper, it's still available.
> You may want to see View Camera Magazine May/June 1998 and March/April
2000.
> I believe that Michael Smith has the paper for sale in some contrast
grades
> in 8x10 and 24" size. BTW, it keeps very well in the fridge and freezer.
> Joachim

You are right, Joachim. Michael Smith and Paula Chamlee "are now authorized
by Kodak to be dealers of Azo photographic paper. We are committed to
stocking and carrying all available grades and sizes and we are committed to
keeping this most beautiful of all current photographic papers in
production." You can get to them through their website
http://www.michaelandpaula.com/mp/body.html . I have ordered grades 2 and 3
just recently.
Rosanne Stutts