Re: Another Try at Cyano (digital neg)

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 07/14/03-02:47:37 AM Z

Loris,

Part of the problem may be using the 2000p curve on an 890 which I believe
is a dye based inkset compared to pigment inks in the 2000p... and you are
using a Platinum curve rather than one designed for Cyanotype. Single coat
Cyanotype would probably have a different curve compared to double coated
Cyanotype.

I don't have Dan's book here, so I am not sure what he suggests on the Color
Management settings for color table negatives. It may need to be set to No
ColorAdjustment—but I am only guessing.

DId you print a test tablet along with it? That would help tell you more
about what is going on.

Mark Nelson