Re: Warped paper woes

From: Grace Taylor (gtay22@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/14/03-06:32:13 AM Z

I've been printing VDB using an 11 x 14 frame from Photographer's Formulary
for about two years with both single and double sensitizer on Stonehenge
paper and have had no problem with blurry spots. Therefore, I'm only
guessing that the problem is with the paper. My suggestion is that you try
the Stonehenge paper to see if you still have the problem. Also, I found
that there was no difference in tone between one and two coats of sensitizer
after the sensitizer was a couple of weeks old. Good luck! Grace