Re: Krylon- was pH & FUTURE

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 07/15/03-07:19:38 AM Z

It's called Krylon Crystal Clear, available in matte or gloss, so ask the
order taker. I use it always on top of hand colored BW prints. It absorbs
pretty well so I don't know about its use on art paper--the gloss is not
high gloss unless you recoat. Never thought to spray it on a cyano--hmm.
But you should be able to get it at any hardware store, too, in the spray
paint section. Here at Ace Hardware (chain) it is under $5 a can
Chris