Krylon- was pH & FUTURE

From: Bob Kiss (bobkiss@caribsurf.com)
Date: 07/15/03-05:18:30 AM Z

DEAR KATHERINE OR CHRISTINA,
    Forgive me, I am a bit too quick with my delete button and I forget
which of you responded to my post. Thanks for your response.
    Can anyone on the list recommend an inert and, hopefully, archival gloss
spray like Krylon? I looked on Dick Blick art supplies and am not sure if
what they sell is Gloss or not.
***Please feel free to do this off list as it doesn't seem to be of general
interest. I know there was a discussion of it on list but, as the subject
lines often are not accurate I fear a fruitless search.
    Thanks in advance.
            CHEERS!
                    BOB

Please check out my website: