Re: Catechol & Pyrocat

larry.roohr@comcast.net
Date: 07/17/03-11:30:05 AM Z

Joe,

I just mixed some up the other day for the first time, ran some film last nite.
Your description sounds like my catechol from Photographers Formulary. I used my
triple beam to get the tenths place measurements.

As far as the film goes, I ran a roll of fp4 and d3200 120 in a jobo tank on low
speed at 19C for 9 minutes with the 1:1:100 dilution. Took a quick look this
morning and scanned a frame of the d3200, they both looked pretty good and the
d3200 scanned surprisingly well as though the stain helped mask the grain for
scanning.

I think I like it.

Larry