Re: Kodal LPD4 or LPD7 B&W duplicating *slide* film...

Irvingyoung2@aol.com
Date: 07/17/03-02:17:09 PM Z

Loris, I obviously didn't put it clearly. With reversal material more
exposure gives a thinner negative. For example, if the negative is too dense then
increase the exposure.
I would recommend that you use two or three sheets of film cut into test
strips and play around with these till you get the 'feel' of this film. It also
has a tendency to high contrast. This can be reduced by 'flashing' the back of
the film after exposure. Just do your main exposure, remove the original neg.
from the enlarger , turn the reversal film over so that the non sensitive side
is uppermost , then give another exposure. I would try an exposure of about 5%
of you main exposure as a start.
I hope this helps you.
Regards , Irving Young