RE: GUM TESTING/CLEARING - a retraction

From: Keith Gerling (keith@gumphoto.com)
Date: 07/17/03-04:05:53 PM Z

Bill (and list),

I owe you all an apology! Playing around with this gumoil stuff this
afternoon, I encountered some of my notes (a rare occurrence: actually
finding notes..) It seems that my efforts to use wet prints were colossal
failures! I was actually thinking about Bromoil, a process (like gumoil)
that I haven't used in two years (thus my fuzziness on the details). I'm so
sorry to introduce this confusion! Reading over what I wrote, the rest
looks to be correct. I still think that you would be better served by
clearing the paper prior to inking.

Keith