Lee Filter Paraphernalia

From: Jeff Buckels (jeffbuck@swcp.com)
Date: 07/21/03-07:58:57 PM Z

Dear List: Anybody know who sells the Lee Filter stuff and has somebody
who knows what it is (what they're talking about)? I tried to order
some of this stuff awhile back and found, first, that several std.
sources (such as Freestyle etc.) didn't carry it anymore and, second, a
place I found that did carry the stuff did not carry a salesperson who
knew much about it.. I don't want the filters; I have really good (B+W)
thread-on filters. I just want the wide compendium-like lens shade and
whatever it takes to secure it to the lens or, rather, the glass filter
which is on the lens. Is this configuration allowed in the Lee
"System"?? -jb