Re: large format IR for Sandy and others

From: Robert g. Hall (Robert@RobertHallPhotography.com)
Date: 07/23/03-11:21:28 AM Z

> Robert,
>
> Do you know if they provide any large quantity discounts for say 500
> sheets?
>
> Sincerely, Art

They offered a discount if I bought the rest of the stock. It would have
been around $3500 and would have been substantially more film for the buck.
I wasn't sure that my holders were light safe and didn't want to invest in
it unless they were.

I will be contacting them next spring for more film in much larger
quantities.

Robert G. Hall
Robert Hall Photography
www.RobertHallPhotography.com