Re: News from APIS

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 07/23/03-12:09:04 PM Z

Hehehehe.

I probably would have been in the cloak room with Chris, touching the
hem of that cloak, if I'd been there. Crawford, Steve Anchell, and
later, Phil Davis were my "teachers" of gum, if I had any. I tend to
think that no one can really teach this skill; it's the gum itself that
teaches you, but these three men were my guides, and I honor them.
kt