Re: News from APIS

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 07/23/03-08:27:28 PM Z

I tried, Mark, but I was too busy trying to locate large format IR film for
Sandy King!

When Crawford said that his book was written "before I was probably born" I
thought--hehehehehe, flattery will get you *everywhere*! The truth is, he
looks like he WROTE the book before HE was born!

Listminder Gordon, will you kindly keep me on topic??!!!
Chris