Re: News from APIS

From: Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/24/03-02:12:12 PM Z

Briefly:

He believes it is a significant improvement to the pt/pd process. He had
lots of charts and graphs -- as one would expect from Arentz -- proving his
points.

You can get better increases in contrast with it and pure palladium without
causing grittiness and without the color shift to the cooler tones.

Dick is quite a skeptic and the fact that he is significantly revising his
book and techniques and is including a major section on it says something.
Dr. Horward Efner [(PhD) Chemistry] who helped me understand it chemically:

http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/Technical_papers/NA2/NA2%20papers.htm

is writing the chemical section similar to the one on my web site for the
more knowlegdeable.

I forgot the rest.

Someone else will help here I'm sure.

--Dick Sullivan