Isabel Muñoz giant Platinum prints.

From: Manuel Gomes Teixeira (punctumgt@netvisao.pt)
Date: 07/24/03-04:52:13 PM Z

Hi ,

Last week I went to see one exhibition of Platinum prints by spanish
photographer Isabel Muñoz in Galeria Mário Sequeira here in Portugal.
I confess that the subject matter does not appeals to me aesthetically
or emotionally but I have to confess that apart from that, I was
astonished by the quality and size (110cm x140cm - 43"x55") of those
Platinum prints. They were quite warm in tone , perhaps more PD than PT and
all the prints were amazingly regular across the exhibition.
The paper probably was Arches Platine , by texture , color , and feeling.

Can someone explain me how do you apply emulsion and develop those large
prints with this quality?

Please see this link:
http://www.artfacts.net/index.php/pageType/exhibitionInfo/exhibition/11775/l
ang/1/name/Isabel-Munoz---%E2%80%9CSurma-People%E2%80%9D

Kindest regards to you all

Manuel Gomes Teixeira
Punctum Studios
Portugal