two ireland queries

From: epona (acolyta@napc.com)
Date: 07/24/03-05:52:51 PM Z

hello all,

i am planning a trip to ireland in late september and was hoping you all
may be able to answer two questions...

1) to avoid the security hassle i'd like to buy my film in the
shannon/galway area. anyone know wher i can get Polaroid Type 55 around
there? i'm also thinking of shipping my exposed film back to myself
here in the states to avoid the dreaded x-rays.

2) and the usual travel question - what cool alt photo places of
interest would anyone recommend? i'm hoping to shoot mostly dreary
landscapes <g> but will be happy to traipse around any urban-ish areas
you recommend.

this will be my first international travel so i am very excited!

thanks!
~christine

--
The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than black people were made for white, or women created for men.
                               ~ Alice Walker