Re: Gum Pigments

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 07/25/03-02:51:15 AM Z

Richard Sullivan wrote:

> One thing that Stuart said that goes counter to much popular opinion is
> that any brand of pigment works. I found that interesting.
>
> --Dick Sullivan

This is what I've said and said and said and said, both on this list and
on the Bostick & Sullivan list, so many many times that it's just
impossible for me to believe that this seems like a brand new idea to
anyone. I'm probably about as annoyed right now as Dave was the other
night, or even more so, so I'd probably better shut up right now, except
to say that you're not helping this discussion, Dick, by continuing to
throw more of this hype in, as if everything Melvin says or does is
something no one has ever said or done thought before. It's not, okay?
So please just stop it.
Katharine Thayer