Re: Gum Pigments

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 07/27/03-06:04:06 AM Z

Sandy King wrote:

> I am offended by the obvious hostility being directed at Stuart.

Having played some part in this, I want to make it abundantly and
finally clear that my objection was to the hyperbole and to the fomentor
of the hyperbole, which Stuart was not responsible for and did not
participate in. My comments were simply an attempt to place Stuart's
accomplishment in some kind of reasonable context and perspective,
certainly not an attack on Stuart, his work, his methods, or anything
else about him. He's a great guy; he's learned gum well; I have no
quarrel with him whatever.
kt