RE: French Gum photos

From: Keith Gerling (keith@gumphoto.com)
Date: 07/27/03-06:11:41 PM Z

Hi! Good to hear from you!

I was wondering what kind of procedure to follow to gain access to the SFP
collection. Is it open to the public? I checked their website at
http://www.sfp.photographie.com/, but the "Collection" link didn't work.

By the way, does this image look familiar?:
http://www.gumphoto.com/four/images/nc.jpg :-)

Keith