Re: Now for something completely different (from gum)

stwang1@bellsouth.net
Date: 07/28/03-04:11:03 PM Z

Hi Darryl,

That really sounds exciting!

Could you add some dichromate into the mix? Sort of printing gum and cyanotype at the
same time?

Otherwise you might harden a layer of gelatin or gum on the glass first (using
formaldehyde, alum, or dichromate), then apply cyanotype.

Now, if you happen to over-expose, maybe you can try developing by dumping mulch on
it, sort of like Fresson?

Sam Wang