Re: Re: News from APIS

stwang1@bellsouth.net
Date: 07/28/03-05:53:53 PM Z

Judy Seigel said:

> OK, Sam Wang makes dazzling prints.... but Sam is not an actual person.
> He's a composite of impervious high-end parts . And you're not.
> Allergies are insidious, chrome is super allergenic, and if you get
> sensitized (it happened overnight to me with turpentine after 15

Golly. Thanks, Judy. I was wondering about this spasm on my neck and the blurring of
my speech, also the extra eye growing out on the back of my head. So it's all because of
dichromate dust! And I thought it was part of the aging process! Now I found out I'm not
even an actual person. Golly, to reverse my memory loss I oughta go pluck in another
few gigs of DIMMs up my nose.

Ah! Now I remember. It's dejavu all over again.

Sam