Re: inkjet negs

From: Jon Lybrook (jon@terabear.com)
Date: 07/28/03-06:25:58 PM Z

Hi Christine,

Banding is generally a symptom that you either need to clean the inkjet nozzels
or are running low on ink. I'm only guessing, but it could be that you were
borderline on the print, then went over the edge when you tried to print the neg
(either with ink supply or the need to clean).

There is a little Epson application which should have been installed along with
your printer driver that will give you the status of your ink supply, and
another app to walk you though testing and cleaning the nozzels. But you
probably know this...

Best wishes,
Jon