Re: inkjet negs

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 07/28/03-10:41:18 PM Z

Yes,

here are some suggestions.

Use a media setting of Premium Glossy Photo Paper. Print at the highest
possible printer resolution —1440 or 2880 if available.... Turn off Bi
Directional Printing.

That will probably solve your problem...if it doesn't, do a head allignment
(the printer, not yours).

If that doesn't do it....double check and see if you need a head cleaning....

If that doesn't do it, try another of the media choices like Luster Paper or
Premium Semi Gloss...

If that doesn't do it, return your printer and get another one or get a 2200
in exchange.

If that doesn't do it, I'm changing my email address tonight so you will not
be able to reach me.

Mark Nelson