Re: Re: inkjet negs

From: Don Bryant (dsbryant@mindspring.com)
Date: 07/29/03-08:11:37 AM Z

Christine,

> and you all knew there would be a "but now" didn't you?

> the gradients of my sky are posterized.

As Clay said make a selection of the sky. I'm assuming this may be a clear contone sky selection so you may wish to fill this area with a single color of appropriate density, then place a gradient of appropriate opacity and density range, add gausian blur and a little noise. Do this on a layer and you can turn it on and off to see effects before and after your edit.

Be sure to save your selection so you can change your edits if desired.

There are usually 9 different ways to skin a cat in Photoshop.

Good luck,

Don Bryant