RE: Now for something completely different (from gum)

From: Vincent Dobson (manitec@bellsouth.net)
Date: 07/29/03-08:07:35 AM Z

<:)
<:)Yes, but we need the image as clear as possible for ease of viewing
<:)stacked imagery.
<:)
<:)Darryl
<:)
<:)

Exactly - why I suggested hydrochloric and not fluoric. You could
experiment with dilutions on scrap glass. It is possible to etch it enough
to get a "tooth" and not reduce light or image transmission. What we think
is perfectly smooth glass is still not smooth -- that is why a fly can walk
on clean glass upside down.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com