help improve white areas on polaroid transfers

From: Andrej Hocevar (ah@siol.net)
Date: 07/30/03-12:58:11 PM Z

Hello,

is there a general rule for making white areas really appear white
on the final transfered image instead of brown or grey? It is quite
some time since the last time I've tried it, so I don't recall all
the details that might be crucial. If this isn't a normal beginner's
mistake, please tell me which information I must supply to get more
help. I'll really appreciate it.

Thanks,

    andrej

--