Re: More APIS 2003 pictures

From: Samuel Greene (chemigram@yahoo.com)
Date: 07/30/03-02:54:15 PM Z

I see the colours of the chemigram image Polli is holding up in Dr Stuliks photo are fairly intense compared to some I usually get, does anyone have any idea why this is?
Also is this on the silver gelatine paper or the POP paper?

Is there a book anywhere that deals with chemigrams? I have yet to find much info
Thanks

Richard Sullivan <richsul@earthlink.net> wrote:
At 09:13 AM 7/30/2003 -0600, you wrote:

We've added a few pics by Sam Wang of the APIS 2003 Symposium.

Thanks Sam!