Polaroid Transfers Question

mak@teleport.com
Date: 07/30/03-03:58:34 PM Z

Found some cheap Polaroid Pack Film called Studio 125 on ebay. Found myself and my Speed Graphic (what better to do with a 3 x 4 SG than attach a Polaroid back) at a party beer in hand and shot a cute photo of my (cute) wife. Transferred image to Chinet plate. Worked great. Delighted. Hot party trick of the season custom Polaroid plates.

OOOOOOKKKKKAY you say...

My question is what the heck is Studio 125 (not on Polaroid's web site made in Netherlands fresh thru 02/04) this stuff is awesome for transfers MUCH NICER than 669 et al...vivid colors good whites rich transferred images...

like an addict I quiver and ask where can I get more?

thanks Mark