Re: Polaroid Transfers Question

From: Manuel Galán (mgalanmolina@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/31/03-06:20:42 AM Z

Hi Mark i have use this pack film to check some polaroid used cameras i have
found in flea market.Here in Spain this film is used to make passport and
identity card photos.

Here is a link to his technical data sheet.

http://www.polaroid.de/produkte/datenb/studio.pdf

This stuff works on transfer like 669 film. And with same procedure?

Regards from Spain.

Manuel

mgalanmolina@hotmail.com