Re: More APIS 2003 pictures

From: Jim Strain (jstrain@iquest.net)
Date: 07/31/03-08:27:14 AM Z

Ed, Chris, Sam, Dick, etc., etc. - Thank you all for posting pix of the most
recent APIS. While I was interested in much of the work that showed up in
those pix, I was equally interested in putting faces with names that I
otherwise just get to read on this list. So thank you. I might add that I
looked at the pix wistfully. Jim