Re: APIS letting the dust settle

From: Jan Pietrzak (jpptprnt@verizon.net)
Date: 07/31/03-03:06:11 PM Z

Well, big sigh

I would hope all had a wonderful time....for me and Gale the
last of APIS left on a train for San Jose/San Francisco on tuesday....
hopefully 'He who can not be named' on this list is now back in
London....HWCNBN came out to spend a day or two with us that
lasted almost a week....and what a week.....we spent some time
with Dusan Stulik of the Getty to quote Jack Nickelson 'where does
he get all those wonderful toys'.....most fun indeed

So are you all ready to go to the UK for APIS 2004.....

Now for the other side of my task as part of the APIS team is to
find out what we did wrong and right.... please e-mail me off list
with any thing that we can do to make APIS better....Melody and
I keep trying to do the best job we can.

thanks to all on the list that came

Jan Pietrzak
jpptprnt@verizon.net

ps. some of you may think that I don't prints but if you saw the
4 pt/pds in the Freestyle both guess who.

again all the best
xoxjp/gopxox