RE: Age of Rodenstock lens

From: Tor-Einar Jarnbjo (tor-einar@jarnbjo.de)
Date: 05/31/03-10:06:59 PM Z

Hi,

this list does not seem to be correct. I called Rodenstock in Munich a few
months ago to date a lens with serial number 37023 and was told that it was
from the late 20s or early 30s. The person I talked to sounded very
competent and also offered me the possibility to find the exact production
date in their archive, but I only needed a rough estimate, so I was
satisified with "around 1930".

Tor