RE: a question about chemistry and septic tanks

curzon@tegenlicht.com
Date: 06/15/03-11:01:10 PM Z

No, none of them. They are chemicals and are dangerous for the environment
and your health. And the are chemicals so they could react to the tank or
its contents.
You could put it in old wine bottles (or so) and deliver it to your local
waste disposal company (or what it is called in your country) to be
recycled.
Bert from Holland