RE: a question about chemistry and septic tanks

From: Devra Goldberg (smspoll@yahoo.com)
Date: 06/16/03-11:40:30 AM Z

to clarify, what i should say is that i'm not actually
_dumping_ anything, save, of course, for the tmax.
the question i really am asking is, is it safe to
process a cyanotype or a gum print and them dump the
water?

and if no, how does one contain the cyanotype water
while processing--since it's running water, as opposed
to still water for gum?