Film Bergger BPFB-18

From: Philippe Ayral (payral@Club-Internet.fr)
Date: 06/16/03-10:48:53 AM Z

I just got a new box of film Bergger BPFB-18 size 10x12" emulsion
n°7360. I use it to enlarge some negatives for pd/pt printing and till
now got very good results.
First: better box quality with an internal box, a good quality black
plastic bag, film is interleaved with black paper and wrapped in the
same paper, film has a V notch.
Exactly as Bergger BPF-200 and BPF-400 film.
Next: the back side of the film is really different from the one I used
before (emulsion n° 22211 & 22212) much darker and doesn't disappear
during prewet time even with some sodium metaborate in the water.
Problem: you need at least three times exposure to get about the same
result, Dmax is not so dark.
As I use Rollo Pyro developper for that job, staining is differnet and
you need longer developping time.
I think it's made somewhere else but ther is no indication about any
modification on the box ot tje inside leaflet.
If you use that film, be carefull !

--
Philippe Ayral
http://perso.club-internet.fr/payral