RE: Great book on E-bay...

From: Vincent Dobson (manitec@bellsouth.net)
Date: 06/17/03-02:00:10 PM Z

I've been amused at this - big help when someone mentions on this list
something like this book on eBay/ Then everyone here goes to eBay and bids
against each other. Now (with over 1 day left) -- this somewhat ratty
looking copy is over $34.00!!! Has no one heard of sniping. If there is
every anything I want on eBay - I will always bid exactly 7 seconds before
the end - and would never waste my time bidding on something that someone
"brought" to the attention of this group "in case" they were interested.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com

<:)