gum outdoors

From: Jack Brubaker (jack@jackbrubaker.com)
Date: 06/18/03-08:23:37 AM Z

Keith,

I thought I was pushing the "rules" with coating outside on occation. Now I
understand that you are drying your paper in the open air. Please clarify
how you dry it and how long its in the light as it dries. I assume you don't
leave it sitting around any longer than it takes to get it dry enough to
stack or print... Tell all!

Jack