what is glicee?

From: Catherine Rogers (crogers@mpx.com.au)
Date: 06/23/03-01:12:22 PM Z

Hi all,

I am curious. A friend of mine told me her very large prints on paper and
transparency film were glicee prints as the printer kept insisting on
calling the prints glicee. They looked like ink jet prints to me. He didn't
tell her what printer he was using. Could someone clarify please? (Sil?)

many thanks
Catherine