Re: Gum Question -- Just Curious Mostly

From: Sil Horwitz (silh@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/22/03-07:42:31 PM Z

At 2003-06-22 04:35 PM -0400, you wrote:
>Then folks use PVA which lacks gradation, and deionized ossein (Gloy),

Deionized ossein is a gelatin made from bones. "Gloy" is a proprietary
adhesive and is probably in the PVA group, though I don't know exactly what
ingredients are in it (as far as I know, it's not imported into the US). A
search in Google came up with nothing, though I know some years back there
were some British members who thought the stuff was great.

---sil
Sil Horwitz, FPSA
silh@earthlink.net
personal page: http://www.silphoto.us