Bite Your Tounge: The Pleasure and Pain of Self Control.

From: Yu rei (nanocrystals2003@yahoo.co.jp)
Date: 06/26/03-11:59:42 PM Z

 --- Andrew Frith <andy@sacredjourneys.com>

wrote:
 i want to stay on this list because I feel its invalubale
to the alt-process community but I am outta here if its
going to post off topic stuff...

This groups strength derrives from the breadth and depth
of our members experience, and their willingness and
ability to share this knowledge with others.

We don't want to lose or alienate members.

Off topic posts weaken the list's position as THE leading
source of ALT Photo information.

I wanted to post a response to the OT criticism of T.
Jefferson, I even wrote it and saved the draft... but I
bit my toiunge and did not send it.

If we cannot always bite our tounges, is it tecnologically
impossible for us to separate the OT discussions to
another perhaps linked list? A kind of sub-list where only
OT items generated on this list are discussed?

I have no idaa on the practicality of such an idea, but it
would be helpful if when we want to talk in depth about
OFF topic items, we could just click on a link and be
transported to "OT Land".

Unfortunately, I guess this discussion is itself OT, and,
in agreement with Andrew Frith, I imagine we all get too
much extraneous mail so I will stop here,
and ... Bite my Keyboard!

Ray